- This event has passed.
Spirit Dress Day
December 6, 2018
Spirit Dress Day Policy:
- Jeans or dress shorts (during warm weather seasons) may be worn.
- All pants & jeans are to be neat and clean with no rips, holes, or frays.
- Any Gremlin or Sacred Heart top, or a plain red or white top may be worn. Tops must have sleeves.
- If the top is not a Gremlin or Sacred Heart top there should be no other writing on it.
- Students may wear their shirts untucked on Spirit Dress days.
- A belt need not be worn on Spirit Dress days unless the pants are too loose fitting to be held up otherwise.
- Students who choose not to dress in Spirit Dress attire are expected to wear the uniform. Students who simply forget may take advantage of being untucked if they choose.
- Spirit Dress days are free.
- Tights or Yoga Pants are not permitted.