Part-time Maintenance Custodian Position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintenance, minor repairs, painting, and safety at all parish and school buildings.
- Responsible for janitorial (cleaning) services at all parish and school buildings, including school, church, parish center, offices, and educational facilities.
- Maintain a maintenance schedule for all parish/school buildings.
- Perform ground maintenance and repairs, including lawn mowing, snow removal, etc.
- Provide preventive maintenance for all parish and school buildings, including plumbing, heating and cooling, electrical, and maintain records as necessary.
- Set up furniture and fixtures as essential for educational activities and other church-sponsored activities.
- Submit purchase orders to the president for approval of needed supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Facilities or President.
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Ability to schedule and produce work in a timely manner
- Prior building maintenance experience
- Verbal and written skills to communicate
- High level of discretion and integrity
- Knowledge and use of common hand tools and equipment
- Ability to be reached by cell phone
TYPICAL WORK HOURS/DAYS OF WEEK
8am-1pm, Monday through Friday
Part-time Activities Bus Driver
Sacred Heart School in Sedalia is seeking applicants for part-time school bus drivers for the 2022-2023 school year. Most specifically class field trips and activities.
A successful candidate is a practicing Catholic in good standing who can minister to students consistent with the mission of Sacred Heart School, and promotes and teaches the Catholic faith. Applicants should hold a current and valid driver’s license with a minimum of the past 3 years, the ability to obtain and maintain a Class B CDL with proper endorsements & DOT medical certification immediately following completion of provided training, perform an inspection of the bus before and after each route, and be reliable.