« All Events
Uniform Shorts May Be Worn
- Navy or khaki uniform shorts (any shorts featured inthe uniform catalog of any of the companies isacceptable) and must-have dress pants look.
- Boys’ shorts should be modest and not form-fitted.
- All shorts must be conservative in length. Shorts(boys and girls) or skirts/skorts/dresses (girls only)may be no shorter than 5” from the top of the kneewhen kneeling. They may not be rolled at the waist oraltered in length to be shorter.
- Uniform shorts may be worn from March 1-October31.
- Uniform shorts should not have patch pockets (sewnto the outside), rivets, any frayed material, elasticcuffed, denim, jeggings, legging, etc. Shades of gold,brown, or gray are not permitted.
- Belts are required with uniform pants/shorts with acollared shirt tucked in for the entire school day.