- This event has passed.
Spirit Dress and Early Out @ 1pm
Spirit dress days
● Jeans or dress shorts (during warm weather seasons) may be worn
● All pants & jeans are to be neat and clean with no rips, holes, or frays.
● Any Gremlin or Sacred Heart top, or a plain red or white top may be worn. Tops must have sleeves.
● If the top is not a Gremlin or Sacred Heart top there should be no other writing on it.
● Students may wear their shirts untucked on Spirit Dress days.
● A belt need not be worn on Spirit Dress days unless the pants are too loose fitting to be held up otherwise.
● Students who choose not to dress in Spirit Dress attire are expected to wear the uniform. Students who simply forget
may take advantage of being untucked if they choose.
● Spirit Dress days are free.
● Tights or Yoga Pants are not permitted