- This event has passed.
Paid Dress Down Day (All Grades) to benefit St. Jude’s
Students, Faculty, and Staff are asked to donate at least $1 for each event. You will give the money to your first-hour teacher.
Dress Down Day Policy ~ Girls and Boys
● Students may wear shirts with print/pictures as long as there is no profanity, sexually suggestive theme, rude or disrespectful theme, or the promotion of the use of alcohol, drugs, or tobacco.
● Shirts may be untucked.
● A belt need not be worn unless the pants are too loose-fitting to be held up otherwise.
● Regulations for shoes remain the same as on regular dress code days. That means no flip flops or sandals.
● Tops must have a conservative neckline and midriffs must be comfortably covered.
● Shorts may only be worn in shorts season. All shorts should be of the same length as required on regular dress code days. ● All pants & jeans are to be neat and clean with no rips, holes, or frays.
● No yoga pants or tight athletic wear are permitted (This policy includes spirit and dress down days)
● Students who choose not to participate in the Dress Down Day activity are expected to be in dress code with handbook consequences in effect.