- This event has passed.
Paid Dress Down Day (All Grades) to benefit Rare Bear Quilting Charity on behalf of Miss Sharon DeySharon Dey
The proceeds from this dress down day will go to the Rare Bear Quilting Charity. This is a favorite cause of a long time (now retired) SH teacher Miss Sharon Dey. It is always nice to be able to support Miss Dey!
Students, Faculty, and Staff are asked to donate at least $1 for each event. You will give the money to your first-hour teacher.
Dress Down Day Policy ~ Girls and Boys
● Students may wear shirts with print/pictures as long as there is no profanity, sexually suggestive theme, rude ordisrespectful theme, or the promotion of the use of alcohol, drugs, or tobacco.
● Shirts may be untucked.
● A belt need not be worn unless the pants are too loose-fitting to be held up otherwise.
● Regulations for shoes remain the same as on regular dress code days. That means no flip flops or sandals.
● Tops must have a conservative neckline and midriffs must be comfortably covered.
● Shorts may only be worn in shorts season. All shorts should be of the same length as required on regular dress codedays.● All pants & jeans are to be neat and clean with no rips, holes, or frays.
● No yoga pants or tight athletic wear are permitted (This policy includes spirit and dress down days)
● Students who choose not to participate in the Dress Down Day activity are expected to be in dress code with handbookconsequences in effect.