- This event has passed.
Paid Dress Down Day ALL GRADES
October 19, 2022
BENEFITING – Coen Brown
Dress Down Day Policy
Students are asked to make a minimal $1 donation to dress down.
Paid Dress and Theme Days (All Grades)
● Paid Dress Days occur monthly on the third Wednesday unless otherwise noted.
● On this day students are not required to wear uniforms in return for a free-will donation for a specified cause. Parents are to monitor what their child is wearing on that day and take the dress code into consideration when choosing the appropriate clothing for their child to wear. All clothing is to be modest, appropriate attire, conservative in length, of proper fit, neat, clean, and worn as designed at all times. Students not complying will be asked to change.
● Students who choose not to participate in the Paid Dress Day attire are expected to wear their uniforms, per usual (belt and collared shirt tucked in).
● Students may wear shirts with print/pictures as long as there is no profanity, sexually suggestive theme, rude or disrespectful theme, or the promotion of the use of alcohol, drugs, or tobacco. Shirts must have a conservative neckline, midriffs/shoulders must be covered. Shirts must be long enough to cover the midriff when arms are extended upward. Sleeveless shirts or dresses, tank tops, spaghetti straps, and tops with revealing necklines or those that allow undergarments to be visible are not permitted. Shirts should not be longer than the student’s shorts.
● All pants & jeans (shorts, during warm weather seasons) are to be neat and clean with no rips, holes, or frays.
● Pajama pants, leggings, yoga pants, tight athletic pants, and spandex/spanx like material are not permitted. ● All shorts (boys and girls) or skirts/skorts/dresses (girls only) may be no shorter than 5” from the top of the knee.
● For safety reasons, Tennis shoes are the preferred footwear of choice due to students being involved in daily physical activities. Footwear that is sturdy closed-toed/closed-heeled is required. Sandals and crocs of any fashion are not permitted (including during warm-weather season and out of uniform days). Regulations for footwear remain the same as on regular dress code days.
● Students are expected to be in modest and appropriate attire on non-uniform days.
Link to Appearance Code: