- This event has passed.
FACTS Application Window for 2020-2021 school year opens
November 1, 2019
November 1, 2019 FACTS Application Window for 2020-2021 school year opens
- All families will be able to use the 2018 tax returns to complete the application.
- All families meeting the early bird incentive of January 8, 2020, will have the $35 FACTS application fee deducted from their registration fees.
- Registration fees at the time of enrollment will remain $100 per student with no family to pay more than $250. These non-refundable fees are applied to the 2020-2021 tuition.
- To be eligible for named scholarships the FACTS Aid and Award application must be submitted by January 8, 2020.
- The cost to educate a student will remain the same for 2020-2021.
- Every family that completes the FACTS Aid & Award application will receive some level of assistance based on their individual situation.