- This event has passed.
May 15 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- May 15th from 12:00-5:00
- McGremlin Gym
- Sign up at savealifenow.org/group code: KCHA or email Mrs. Hagebusch firstname.lastname@example.org
Sacred Heart is hosting a blood drive to help in this critical time of need. Our hospitals are now ramping up and starting to request more inventory so the May blood drives are crucial.
Below are the safety precautions that staff is taking in order to do all we can to keep donors safe.
- All donors required to schedule an appointment.
- Please drink plenty of water, bring a photo ID, and wear a mask. (If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you.)
- All individuals (staff, donors, vendors, etc.) who enter the drive have their temperature taken.
- Direct staff not to report to work if not feeling well or has had COVID-19 exposure.
- We will ask donors about previous exposure to COVID-19 (PPE or not) and ensure that they are symptom-free before donating.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for donors as they enter and leave the drive.
- We will arrange the beds, chairs, and tables to ensure there are at least 6 feet of space between individuals.
- We ask that all our staff and donors wear masks. We will provide masks if needed.
- We will be cleaning all surfaces with a disinfectant between donors.
- The collection staff will change gloves between every donor.