SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL!
- This is Tuesday of the fourth week of Advent and the Feast day of St. Peter Canisius.
- Morning Prayer – – –
Come, long-expected Jesus. Excite in us a wonder at the wisdom and power of Your Father and ours. Receive our prayers as part of our service of the Lord who enlists us in God’s own work for justice.
Come, long-expected Jesus. Excite in us a hunger for peace: peace in the world, peace in our homes, peace in ourselves. Come, long-expected Jesus. Excite in us a joy responsive to the Father’s joy. We seek His will so we can serve with gladness, singing and love.
Come, long-expected Jesus. Excite in us the joy and love and peace it is right to bring to the manger of our Lord. Raise in us, too, sober reverence for the God who acted there, hearty gratitude for the life begun there, and spirited resolution to serve the Father and Son. We pray in the name of Jesus Christ, whose advent we hail. Amen.
- Pledge of Allegiance
|Todays Menu||Tomorrows Menu|
- Congratulations to Hannah Engles for reciting all the multiplication facts from 0-12 to the entire 3rd grade class. Way to go Hannah. We are so proud of you!
- There will be NO SALAD BAR THIS WEEK.
- ALL of Mrs. Hagebusch’s Rachel’s Family need to come by her room first thing in the morning on Wednesday, December 22nd. .
- Anyone interested in the Kaysinger Art Show. See Mrs. Nehring by Wednesday, December 22nd.
- Time to finish up that Christmas shopping. We have two styles of Christmas ornaments, scarves, bucket hats, mugs, and so much more at the Gremlin Student Store. Stop by after school.
- Cafe opened today after school. We have sour patch kids and twizzlers back in-stock. Come say hi to Ellie and Ximena.
Recent Sports Results:
High School Boys Basketball: (Var 11-1) The varsity boys ran their record to 11-1 and closed out the pre Christmas portion of their schedule with a 61-58 win over the Leeton Bulldogs last night in the McGremlin Gym. The boys next action is Friday, January 7th as the boys resume Kaysinger conference play @ NW of Hughesville. JV boys tip off at 5pm followed by varsity girls and varsity boys.
High School Girls Basketball: (Var 7-6) The girls lost to an excellent Leeton team last night and now stand at 7-6 on the season. They play again on Friday, January 7th with the girls also resuming Kaysinger conference play @ NW of Hughesville. JV boys tip off at 5pm followed by varsity girls and varsity boys.
Junior High Boys Basketball: (‘A’ 3-0, ‘B’ 2-1) The Sacred Heart Junior High boys ”A” team next game is on Monday, January 3rd when the Grems travel to Otterville. The “A” girls will tip off at 5:30 followed by “A” boys and “B” boys.
Junior High Girls Basketball: (‘A’ 0-2) The Junior High Girls next action is on January 3rd when they travel to Otterville. “A” girls tip off at 5:30
High School Girls Swim: The Sacred Heart Swim team traveled to the Truman Invitational on Saturday.
Don’t Forget: all of our HOME games (in the McGremlin Gym) are live-streamed on our Sacred Heart Gremlin Athletics YouTube channel.
Sports Action this Week: