SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL!
- This is the Feast day of St. Bede the Venerable
- Morning Prayer – – – Today’s Prayer Intention is …
- Bishop’s Prayer Intention for May
May we honor the Blessed Virgin Mary, our spiritual mother, this month by our support in charity for all mothers who struggle in poverty to raise their children.
- Pledge of Allegiance
|Cook’s Choice||Cook’s Choice|
- Finish strong! Along with these 4th quarter and semester grades going on your transcripts and permanent record cards, fall eligibility is on the line here!
- The Gremlin Student Cafe is closed for the school year. Thank you for all of your support. Have a great summer.
- The Sedalia Rotary Club has an exciting leadership camp opportunity available for current 9th and 10 graders. There are 2 sessions available. Sunday June 27 thru WWed. June 30 OR Sunday July 11 thru Wed. July 14. If you want more information about this Leadership Experience opportunity please see Dr. Register ASAP! PS – – – it is FREE and a GREAT resume builder!
- All spring sports uniforms and equipment are due to be turned in immediately.
- There will be a meeting today at 2:40 in the gym for all boys in grades 8-11 playing basketball next year.
- The First Allowable Day of Fall Sports Practices is MONDAY, August 9!
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, we offer You our prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for our sins, for the intentions of all our relatives and friends, and in particular for the intentions of the Holy Father. Amen.
Prayer for the end of the school year
At the end of this school year we give thanks to God: For all the teaching and learning that has taken place in our school, both in and out of the classroom, For the talents and gifts that have been shared and the challenges that have been faced; For the burdens that have been lifted and the hurts that have been healed; For the respect and care that has been given. We give thanks for the friendships that have just begun and for those that have grown. For the faith that has been lived in our daily struggles, For the hope that has lifted our hearts on the dark days And for the love that has kept us going. We give thanks for the community that we are, and we ask you Lord – Bless our students as they sit their exams: may your Spirit inspire them with confidence and calmness Bless our families as we take our holidays, may our time together leave us with memories to cherish. Pour out your love on us that we may return renewed and refreshed to continue our journey together. We make this prayer through Christ our Lord. Amen