SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL!
- This is the Feast day of St. Theophilus of Corte
- Morning Prayer – – – Today’s Prayer Intention is …
- Bishop’s Prayer Intention for May
May we honor the Blessed Virgin Mary, our spiritual mother, this month by our support in charity for all mothers who struggle in poverty to raise their children.
- Pledge of Allegiance
|French Toast Sticks
Nachos with Cheese
- The Gremlin Student Cafe is open today for your AFTER SCHOOL SNACK! We need to clear out the shelves. Once it is all gone we will be closed for the rest of the school year. Don’t miss out! We now have Sacred Heart bucket hats for sale. Come say hi to Jack and Jackson.
- There will be a short meeting for all students grades 8 – 11 interested in varsity soccer for next fall coming up next TODAY at 2:50 in the Commons. This will be your opportunity to meet the new coach.
- Freshman Class meeting to elect officers for next year will be today in the Art room during lunch. Please remember you will be doing a short speech.
High School Boys Baseball: (8-10) Varsity baseball wrapped up yesterday as the Grems lost their opening round match up to the Prairie Home Panthers. Good season guys!
High School Boys Golf: Congratulations to senior Jeff Hollabaugh for meddling at the state golf tournament yesterday. He shot a sizzling 76 to come in 7th in the field. Freshman Luke Jenkins also capped off a terrific freshman season with a 25th place finish. Well done gentlemen!
High School Track: Your Sacred Heart track and field team is STATE BOUND!
Sophomore Kate Carney will compete in shot put and the 4 x 200-meter relay team composed of Arly Ponce, Kate Carney, Mariana Restrepo and Allie Finney will represent us as well. The Class 1 State Track Meet is Saturday in Jefferson City.
Lord, as the craziness and chaos of another school year winds down, we step out in faith, and ask you to guide us as our end of year assignments and exams approach. We know that you do not instill in us a spirit of fear and we are confident that hard work will pay off.
We know that faith without works is dead and the just shall reap rewards. PLease give us the strength and self-discipline to focus and prepare well. Please replace any anxiety we are feeling with peace in knowing that you are with us to assist us, to keep us calm and to guide our preparation and the responses we give, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen