SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
- Morning Prayer
Our special prayer intention today is a prayer for peace in the cities around our nation.
- Today is the Feast Day of Saint Giles
- Pledge of Allegiance
Mac and Cheese
- On Friday Bishop McKnight will be here to celebrate Holy Mass with us to bless the beginning of our new school year. Everyone is asked to dress in your very nicest school uniform on Friday..
- Sophomores interested in running for a class office need to sign up on the sheet outside of Ms. McMullin’s door. The deadline to sign up is today by noon!!
- There is a signup sheet for freshman elections outside of the Art room. Please sign up by today at noon.
- Secondary students, please do not leave things lying outside of or on top of your lockers at the end of the day. Neatness and cleanliness are more important than ever. Please keep your lockers neat and orderly.
High School Volleyball: The varsity (1-0, 0-0) beat the Marshall Owls in three sets 25-17, 26-24, and 25-23 last night in Marshall. The JV fought hard but lost 22-25, 25-22 and 7-25. The girls next action is on the road Thursday vs the Crest Ridge Cougars.
Junior High Volleyball: The JH girls open the season on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at home vs the Otterville Eagles. First serve is at 5:30pm in the Hoying Gym.
High School Soccer: (0-2, 0-0) The varsity boys next action is in our home opener Thursday vs Lone Jack.
Junior High Soccer: The JH soccer team opens the season on Wednesday, Sept. 16 at home vs Buecker Middle School from Marshall. Game time is 5:00pm at Clover Dell Soccer Park.
High School Girls Golf: The girls played last night in a quadrangular match at the Sedalia Country Club.
High School Football: The varsity football team will play host to the North Shelby Raiders on Friday night. Kickoff is at 7pm in Hughesville.
Junior High Football: The JH football team opens the season on Monday, Sept. 14 on the road vs the Wellington Napoleon Tigers. Game time is 5pm.
Good Morning Lord,
Help us to know deep in our hearts today that you are ready to remove whatever obstacles we placed between ourselves and you. Open our hearts, minds and souls to see the future you have imagined for us, and give us the courage to embrace your plans for us even when we feel unsure or unworthy.