SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
- Morning Prayer
Our special prayer intention today is for a blessing of good health this school year, physical, mental and spiritual.
- Today is the Feast Day of Saint Augustine of Hippo
- Pledge of Allegiance
|Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Special Welcome to all of our new students, faculty, and staff. We are so happy that you are part of our school this year!
- Today is our first school Mass of the year. All students in grades 3 – 12 will attend. Everyone will need to keep their masks on throughout the service.
- Sophomores interested in running for a class office need to sign up on the sheet outside of Ms. McMullin’s door. The deadline to sign up is next Tuesday by noon!!
- There is a signup sheet for freshman elections outside of the Art room. Please sign up by Tuesday at noon.
- All Band classes will begin on Monday, August 31st.
High School Volleyball: The varsity and JV girls open the season Monday, August 31 on the road vs. the Marshall Owls. JV first serve is at 5pm.
Junior High Volleyball: The JH girls open the season on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at home vs the Otterville Eagles. First serve is at 5:30pm in the Hoying Gym.
High School Soccer: The varsity boys play in the Smith-Cotton Invite this weekend. First round action is TONIGHT @ Susie Ditzfeld Soccer Park vs Willard High School. Kickoff is at 5:30pm. On Saturday the GRems take on Osage High School at the S-C Stadium. Game time is 10am.
Junior High Soccer: The JH soccer team opens the season on Wednesday, Sept. 16 at home vs Buecker Middle School from Marshall. Game time is 5:00pm at Clover Dell Soccer Park.
High School Girls Golf: The girls open the season TODAY at the Warrensburg Tournament. Good Luck Girls!
High School Football: The varsity football team’s first game is TONIGHT vs The Braymer Bearcats. Kickoff is at 7pm in Hughesville.
Junior High Football: The JH football team opens the season on Monday, Sept. 14 on the road vs the Wellington Napoleon Tigers. Game time is 5pm.
Inspire us to care more about our friendship and relationship with you than about our accomplishments in this world. Help us to make our time together each day a sacred and nonnegotiable touchstone of our daily lives. Teach us how to be a good friend to others.