SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
- Morning Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance
- Today is the Feast Day of St. Cyril; St. Methodius St. Valentine’s Day (Logan Howell)
Corn on the cob
- Sophomores please get your SFCC CTC applications returned to the office.
- ITV students, please turn in your dual credit applications and fees to the office.
- Mrs.HIll’s Rachels family please stop by her classroom sometime today
- Winter Homecoming is this week! Today all students in grades 9-12 wear Red and White. Face Paint is allowed. You need to have four items on all day to show your school pride. Grades K-8 you get a spirit dress day! Pep Rally will be at 2pm! Saturday night the doors will open at 5pm for the chili cookoff. The JV Boys play at 6pm. Come out and celebrate with us!
- NJHS Deliveries for Junior High and High School during lunch today. All other deliveries will take place at the end of the day today at 2:00.
Robotics: The Sacred Heart Robotics Team has advanced to the conference qualifier on Feb. 15 at Blue Springs High School. A strong showing at this competition could propel the team to the state robotics meet!
Scholar Bowl: The Gremlin Scholars’ next competition will be in the Kaysinger Conference tournament to be held on Friday, March 27 in Stover.
HS Girls Basketball: Varsity Girls (13-10, 6-2) The girls next action is tonight in Tipton at 6pm
HS Boys Basketball: Varsity Boys (11-9, 4-2) The boys next action is tomorrow 6pm
HS Girls Swim: Sacred Heart had a good night at the Interscholastic League Championships last night in KC MO.
JH Girls Basketball: The Junior High Girls “A” team (8-5, 6-4) next action is in the semi-final round of the Kaysinger Conference Tournament vs the Cole Camp Bluebirds.
JH Boys Basketball: The Junior High Boys “A” team (14-0, 10-0) beat the Green Ridge Tigers by a score of 55-18 last night in the Kaysinger Conference Tournament in Otterville.
The “B” team boys concluded their season with a 9-1 record.
Holy Spirit, guide us in prayer and speak to us in silence. Help us to shut out the noise of the world so that we can hear the still, small voice of God above the clatter. Give us a heart that listens and a spirit that seeks you through words, songs, and silence. Amen.