SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
- Morning Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance
- Today is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Cheeseburger on a Bun
- There will be a high school tennis meeting during lunch on Today.
- Sophomores please get your SFCC CTC applications returned to the office.
- ITV students, please turn in your dual credit applications and fees to the office.
- There will be a Junior Prom committee meeting during lunch in the ITV lab on Wednesday.
- Sacred Heart National Junior Honors Society Valentine’s Day Fundraiser. Roses (white and red) and tootsie pops for sale! One flower – $2.00, 3 flowers – $5.00, Tootsie pop – $1.00. Sales will take place during the Junior High lunch (10:30-11:30) and High School (11:30-12:30) lunch shifts. Sales will take place on February 10th – 13th. Deliveries for Junior High and High School during lunch February 14th. All other deliveries will take place at the end of the day on February 14th, at 2:00.
Winter Homecoming continues this week!Thursday– Grades K-8 spirit dress– Grades 9-12 red/white day– All Grades invited to the Pep Rally at 2pmSaturday– Doors Open at 5pm for the chili cook off to benefit the Senior Class of 2020– JV Boy, Coronation, then Varsity Boys– Alumni Reception
Robotics: The Sacred Heart Robotics Team has advanced to the conference qualifier on Feb. 15 at Blue Springs High School. A strong showing at this competition could propel the team to the state robotics meet!
Scholar Bowl: The Gremlin Scholars’ next competition will be in the Kaysinger Conference tournament to be held on Friday, March 27 in Stover.
HS Girls Basketball: Varsity Girls (12-10, 5-2) Sacred Heart won over the Cole Camp last evening with a score of 57 to 43. Leading scorer for SHS was Grace Goodwin with 36 points. Next action will be at Northwest on Thurday.
HS Boys Basketball: Varsity Boys (11-9, 4-2) next action is Tuesday at home vs the Cole Camp Bluebirds. JV game starts at 6pm.
HS Girls Swim:
JH Girls Basketball:
JH Boys Basketball: The Junior High Boys “A” team (13-0, 10-0) next action is in the Kaysinger Conference tournament in Otterville. The Grems take on the winner of Green Ridge and LaMonte on Tuesday in a 5:00pm start.
The “B” team boys concluded their season with a 9-1 record.
Open our eyes, Lord, so that we may recognize you in every person we meet. Open our hearts so that we may love as you love, without limit, without expectations of anything in return. Amen.