SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
- Morning Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance
- Today is the Feast Day of St. Scholastica (Noah Damlo)
|Baked potato bar
- There will be a Senior Photo during lunch in the commons today.
- There will be a high school tennis meeting during lunch on Tuesday.
- Sophomores please get your SFCC CTC applications returned to the office.
- ITV students, please turn in your dual credit applications and fees to the office.
- There will be a Junior Prom committee meeting during lunch in the ITV lab on Wednesday.
- Sacred Heart National Junior Honors Society Valentine’s Day Fundraiser. Carnations (white and red) and tootsie pops for sale! One flower – $2.00, 3 flowers – $5.00, Tootsie pop – $1.00. Sales will take place during the Junior High lunch (10:30-11:30) and High School (11:30-12:30) lunch shifts. Sales will take place on February 10th – 13th. Deliveries for Junior High and High School during lunch February 14th. All other deliveries will take place at the end of the day on February 14th, at 2:00.
Robotics: The Sacred Heart Robotics Team has advanced to the conference qualifier on Feb. 15 at Blue Springs High School. A strong showing at this competition could propel the team to the state robotics meet!
Scholar Bowl: The Gremlin Scholars’ next competition will be in the Kaysinger Conference tournament to be held on Friday, March 27 in Stover.
HS Girls Basketball: Varsity Girls (11-10, 4-2) lost to the Cole Camp Bluebirds in the 3rd place game of the Kaysinger Conference Tournament Friday night by a score of 60-48. The girls resume conference play tonight on the road in Cole Camp. Tip-off is at 6pm.
HS Boys Basketball: Varsity Boys (11-9, 4-2) next action is Tuesday at home vs the Cole Camp Bluebirds. JV game starts at 6pm.
HS Girls Swim: The girls next action is today in the opening round of the Independent League Championships.
JH Girls Basketball: The Junior High Girls “A” (7-5, 5-4) next action is tonight in the Kaysinger Conference Tournament in Otterville. The Grems take on the winner of Smithton and Otterville in a 7pm start.
JH Boys Basketball: The Junior High Boys “A” team (13-0, 10-0) next action is in the Kaysinger Conference tournament in Otterville. The Grems take on the winner of Green Ridge and LaMonte on Tuesday in a 5pm start.
The “B” team boys concluded their season with a 9-1 record.
Help us to remember and realize that the saints were ordinary people who made themselves available to you. Please give us the courage to make ourselves completely available to you, so that together we can collaborate to make our school and our world a better place in whatever ways you envision for us.