2020 is here, right now is a GREAT time to start using Scrip to save on tuition. Make using Scrip part of your New Year’s resolution and help you realize resolutions you’ve made for the New Year!
1. Improve your health – Use gift cards for Nike or Under Armour to gear up for a new work out routine.
2. Declutter to reduce stress – Use gift cards for The Container Store, Lowe’s or Menards to purchase supplies to organize your life.
3. Getting your finances in order – Use Scrip gift cards to help you budget. Use a prepaid Visa gift card instead of cash, credit card or debit card.
4. Spend more quality time with family and friends – Use Scrip gift cards for activities to help you bond with those you love, such as AMC, Top Golf, or Groupon.
5. Read to expand your horizon – Use gift cards for Barnes & Noble, Nook, or Amazon to find a book that peaks your interest.
Don’t forget to stop by the school office Monday through Friday from 8am – 3pm to shop from our great selection of physical gift cards. We have several retailers ONLY available through the office (i.e. Casey’s, Cenex, Shell, Colton’s, McD, Taco Bell, Walgreens, and VISA to name a few). If you can’t make it into the office during the day, look for our table after all Masses this weekend at Sacred Heart.
Our next in house order will be Tuesday, January 28th. All orders placed by 3 pm that day should be available for pickup Tuesday, February 4th. If you have questions, contact Esther DeGraff at 660.827.3800 or Jen Cordia at email@example.com.
Thank you and have a blessed day!