SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
- Morning Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance
- Today is the Feast Day of St. Berard and Companions (..Emily Tienda.)
|Biscuit and Gravy
Thursday, January 16
- Class Theme Dress Up Day (Grades 9-12)
- Gremlin Olympics in both gyms at 1:30-2:50pm (Grades 9-12)
- Winter Coronation Rehearsal with Spirit Squad, Candidates, and Escorts at 3-3:15 pm in Hoying Gym.
- Disney Dress-Up Day Winners!
- Mary Poppins (Maria Mergen) wins for best dressed.
- We had Seniors that really ruled the day!
- Our friends from Avatar, Jude Rollings, Noah Marshall, and Aaron Kennon.
- Our friends from Star Wars Maddison Hayden, Maia Smith, Hannah McDonald, Blaise Wilt, and Joseph Henke
- Special shout out to Hannah Montona (Kiley Beykirch) and Miley Stewart (Caten Luchessi)
- All School Mass as a part of Winter Homecoming 2020 festivities will be tomorrow at 8:30.
- There will be a J4J Meeting during lunch in the commons today.
Friday Prayer: Traven Wheeler
Robotics: The Robotics Team next competition is this Saturday in Kansas City.
Scholar Bowl: The academic bowl team’s next competition is tonight in LaMonte.
HS Girls Basketball: Varsity Girls (7-7, 2-2) next action is Friday night in Homecoming action vs the Tipton Cardinals. They play after the JV boys contest.
HS Boys Basketball: Varsity Boys (7-7, 2-2) and JV (1-2) play again Friday night in Homecoming action vs the Tipton Cardinals. Tip-off at 5pm followed by the varsity girls and the varsity boys games.
HS Girls Swim: Sacred Heart Swim team traveled to Raytown yesterday. This Saturday you might want to make plans to come to the Sedalia Middle School to cheer on the Sacred Heart Swim Team. Races start at 11:00AM and will wind up about 3:00PM. Stop by for a while and catch a race!
JH Girls Basketball: The Junior High Girls “A” (2-1, 2-0) next action is on the road this evening in Tipton. Game time for “A” girls action is 5:30pm.
JH Boys Basketball: The Junior High Boys “A” (4-0, 3-0) & “B” Teams (3-1, 2-1) boys next action is also on the road tonight in Tipton. Boys “A” tips off after the girls “B” game.
Inspire us to care more about our friendship and relationship with you than about our accomplishments in this world. Help us to make our time together each day a sacred and nonnegotiable touchstone of our daily lives. Teach us how to be a good friend to others.