SACRED HEART SCHOOL
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL
- Morning Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance (Jeff Hollabaugh)
- Today is the Feast Day of St. John Leonardi
|Honey Garlic Chicken
|French Toast sticks
- 6-9th-grade teachers, please remember to call the office when you are finished with testing today. Once we hear from everyone, we will announce testing is complete and students may move on to their regularly scheduled classes.
- Jostens will be here first thing this morning for a Pre-Meeting Seniors please check in with your first-hour teacher and then come down to the commons.
- There will be a Kickoff Assembly for the Student-Parent Division of the Annual Fund Drive on Tuesday, October 8 @ 2:35 in the Main Gym. This involves students in grades 6 – 12.
- Mizzou Reps will be here Wednesday, Oct. 9th for a college meeting during lunch. If you are interested in this college
- There will be a softball meeting on Wednesday Oct. 9th during lunch in the commons.
- There will be a STUCO meeting Thursday Oct. 10th during lunch in Mrs. Starke’s room.
- Tuesday Prayer: Jaysen Gerke
Volleyball: The varsity (9-8-3, 5-0) travels to Cole Camp tonight in an important conference matchup. JV play begins at 5:30 in the Main Gym.
JH Volleyball: The JH Grems “A” (4-5, 3-2) also plays in ColeCamp tonight. First serve is at 5:30 in the West Gym.
Soccer: The varsity soccer team (10-5, 3-0) shutout the Stover Bulldogs 5-0 last night in the opening round of the Kaysinger Conference Soccer Tournament. The Grems take on Cole Camp on Wednesday in the semi-final round. Kickoff is at 5pm in Stover.
JH Soccer: The JH Grems (5-2-1) play on Wednesday vs Buecker Middle School at Clover Dell Soccer Park. Kickoff is at 5pm.
Girls Golf: Sacred Heart Lady Golfers brought home the 2nd place trophy and four District medals at the Class 1, District 3 golf tournament yesterday in Eldon. The Gremlins finished with a team total of 423. Caten Lucchesi led the team with an 84, giving her a 4th place finish individually. SH will now compete in Sectional Tournament next Monday, October 14 at Payne Stewart Golf Course in Springfield.
Football: The varsity football team (1-5) lost to Drexel by a score of 61-6 on Friday night. They travel to Liberal High School this Friday. Kickoff is at 7pm.
JH Football: The JH football team (2-2) beat the Lincoln Cardinals by a score of 38-32 yesterday in Hughesville. The Grems close out their season vs KC East on the 21st in Hughesville. Kickoff is at 6pm.