Imagine switching from a flip phone to a smartphone. That’s the best way to describe our exciting switch from our former OptionC Student Information System to our user-friendly and robust FACTS Family Portal.
FACTS Family Portal to Replace OptionC
Effective for the 2019-2020 school year, the FACTS Family Portal will be your online source to access your student and family information, such as admissions, attendance, homework, health information, report cards, transcripts, scheduling, and student behavior.
FACTS Family Portal: What you need to know
- Please be patient with us. Moving from one student system to a new one is an extensive undertaking but worth it for our families, faculty, and staff. We are in the stages of training our team on the new system and transferring student information for the new school year in time for our Back to School Open House on Monday, August 19.
- Access FACTS Family Portal through the home page of www.gogremlins.com. The link will go live by Open House.
- Receive your new username and password at Open House. Parents/guardians and students will receive a unique username and password. These will be ready for you when you attend Open House. If you are unable to attend Open House, we will follow up with you to ensure you have the necessary credentials to access the site.
- Training opportunities at Open House. Carve out 10 minutes of your time at Open House to walk through the FACTS Family Portal features with our SHS team. Sessions will take place in the two computer labs and will repeat every 20 minutes.
- General, All-School Parent Communication: The Sacred Heart Beat.
The newly named Sacred Heart Beat will be arriving in your inbox every Tuesday and Friday. Our first launch date will be coming soon. We’ll send it out via Option C and FACTS so you can check your SPAM to make sure these important announcements reach you moving forward. As has been our practice, communication specific to a class or activity will be sent only to the parents involved.
Thanks for being part of our school family. I have included a couple of quick reminders to this message and we have several more exciting improvements to share in the coming weeks leading up to the new school year so please stay tuned!
God Bless you!