SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Thursday, May 16th, 2019
- Today is the Feast Day of Margaret of Cortona
|5.16.19 Thursday||5.17.19 Friday|
|Corn dog or burrito
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
|Hot ham and cheese sandwich
- There is no school mass this week. Please plan to come to celebrate with the seniors at Baccalaureate at 6:30 on Friday evening. Bishop McKnight will be here to celebrate Holy Mass.
- The Reading Lab is now closed to student checkout. Students need to return any books as soon as they are finished with them.
- NJHS will meet today during homeroom in Ms.tagues room for a meeting.
- Sophomores and Juniors please get with Dr. Register to get signed up for your summer fundraiser and SAVE on your class dues.
- Superior Lawns is looking for summer help with mowing, landscape, and irrigation installation. See Dr. Register for information on who to contact about this job. Starts at $9 per hour.
- TOTUS TUUS is coming to Sedalia the week of June 23-28. Students going into grades 1-6 next fall are invited to participate Mon-Fri from 9am-2:30pm each day for catechesis, games, Mass, songs, Reconciliation, and a chance to build a stronger relationship with Christ. Jr high and high school students are invited each evening, Sunday through Thursday from 7:30-9:30. Sign-ups are May 19, June 2, and June 8/9 or are available in the school office or parish rectories beforehand. Cost is $10 per person.