SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Friday, May 3rd, 2019
- Today is the Feast Day of Sts. Phillip & James, Apostles
|5.3.19 Friday||5.6.19 Monday|
|Sloppy joe on bun
|General Tso’s Chicken
- All School Mass this morning at 8:30. We will be doing the May Crowning this morning led by the kindergarten students.
- Yearbook sales end on May 17. We only have nine yearbooks left to sell! Help us meet our goal!
- Bandits Swim Team starts on Monday at Sedalia Middle School Pool. If you are interested in being part of the summer swim team please see Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- NJHS is having a supplies drive for the Sedalia Animal Shelter. The collection bin is in the commons. They are collecting bleach, paper towels, laundry soap, newspaper, cans of food, and smooth peanut butter. Help out our furry friends between May 1-May 15!
- Junior High Boys basketball will have open gym on Thursday, May 9 from 3-5 in the Main Gym.
- STUCO elections will be Tuesday, May 7 during Homeroom in the Hoying Gym. Students in grades 8th-11th should attend. All students in grades 9-11th will vote for the STUCO officers.
- President – Maia Smith
- VP – Maddie Hayden or Joseph Henke
- Treasurer – Cody Damlo or Megan Wingerter
- Secretary – Summer Caton
- Mr. Bahner’s Rachel’s Family will be using their dress down day from Jeopardy on Tuesday, May 7
Baseball: The varsity boys (7-6, 4-4) play the St Paul Saints from Concordia (2pm) and the Lincoln Cardinals (10am) on Saturday at Liberty Park Stadium.
Golf: Sophomore Jeff Hollabaugh & Junior Aaron Kennon play in the sectional round of the state golf tournament Monday at Deer Chase Golf Course in Camdenton.
Tennis: The varsity tennis teams (3-4) beat the Kansas City Lutheran High School Knights by a score of 5-4 last night at the Liberty Park courts. Their next action is at 4:30 Monday in the opening round of the district tournament. We play Bolivar High School in Bolivar.
Track: The high school track team competes in the District Track Meet on Saturday, May 4 in Russellville, MO.