SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
- Today is the Feast Day of St. Joseph the Worker
|5.1.19 Wednesday||5.2.19 Thursday|
- Homeroom Students and Teachers for Grades 7-12: Please complete the two question survey for the yearbook. Your homeroom teacher has the link or come see Mrs. Howell. Thanks for supporting the yearbook.
- STUCO Snack Bar. We are so close to re-opening! We only need two students to pay their charges and the snack bar will re-open!
- Yearbook sales end on May 17. We only have nine yearbooks left to sell! Help us meet our goal!
- Bandits Swim Team starts May 6th, at Sedalia Middle School Pool. If you are interested in being part of the summer swim team please see Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- NJHS is having a supplies drive for the Sedalia Animal Shelter. The collection bin is in the commons. They are collecting bleach, paper towels, laundry soap, newspaper, cans of food, and smooth peanut butter. Help out our furry friends between May 1-May 15!
- There will be an HS Cheer meeting today during homeroom in the commons
- There will be an NJHS meeting after school Thursday in Ms.Tagues room.
- STUCO elections will be Tuesday, May 7 during Homeroom in the Hoying Gym. Students in grades 8th-11th should attend. All students in grades 9-11th will vote for the STUCO officers.
- President – Maia Smith
- VP – Maddie Hayden or Joseph Henke
- Treasurer – Cody Damlo or Megan Wingerter
- Secretary – Summer Catron or Drew Smith
Baseball: The varsity boys (7-6, 4-4) play the Sweet Springs Greyhounds this afternoon in Sweet Springs. Game time is 4:30pm.
Softball: The varsity girls (3-12, 2-7) closed out their season with a 22-7 loss to the Smithton Tigers in district tournament play. Congratulations to the varsity girls on a season with lots of progress and many highlights! Way to go, girls!
Golf: The varsity boys compete in the district tournament yesterday at Clinton Country Club. Sophomore Jeff Hollabaugh tied for third with an 82 and will advance to sectional play on Monday, May 6. Junior Aaron Kennon carded a 99 and will also advance to the sectional round of state play in high school golf.
Tennis: The varsity tennis teams (2-4) next match is today @ home vs the Clinton Cardinals. First serve is at 4pm.
Track: The high school team next competition is at Smith-Cotton on Thursday, May 2 in a tune-up for the District Meet on Saturday, May 4.
Congratulations to the Junior High track team on a fine season.