SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Friday, April 26th, 2019
- Today is Friday of Easter Week and the Feast Day of St. Pedro de San Jose Betancur
|4.26.19 Friday||4.29.19 Monday|
|Hot ham and cheese sandwich
National Pretzel Day
- We have All School Mass this morning at 8:30am.
- JH/HS: Yearbook sales are almost over. We have 11 yearbooks left for sale. Yearbook sales end on May 17.
- Attention High School Students: 7 students still owe for snack bar charges. Please pay Mrs. Howell.
- Any Junior or Sophomore who has not yet applied to Leadership Sedalia may still do so. The application deadline date has been extended to today, April 26th.
- Bandits Swim Team starts May 6th, at Sedalia Middle School Pool. If you are interested in being part of the summer swim team please see Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- Key Club: Yearbook Photo Shoot will be Monday at 12:00pm in the Main Gym. Please attend to be in the yearbook.
- There is a signup sheet for NJHS members to work shifts for El Tap night outside of Ms. Tague’s room, please sign up.
- Mrs. McCollester’s Rachel’s Family will be using their dress down day for trivia this coming Monday the 29th.
- There will be an NJHS meeting, Monday, April 29th, during homeroom in Ms. Tague’s room
- NJHS is having a supplies drive for the Sedalia Animal Shelter. The collection bin is in the commons. They are collecting bleach, paper towels, laundry soap, newspaper, cans of food, and smooth peanut butter. Help out our furry friends between May 1-May 15!
Baseball: The varsity boys (7-6, 4-4) beat Stover 11-0 at home yesterday. Their next action is in Sweet Springs on Tuesday. Game time is 4:30pm.
Softball: The varsity girls (3-11, 2-7) also beat the Stover Bulldogs last night by a score of 17-2. They will open district tournament play on Monday in Sweet Springs in a 6:30 pm match up with the Smithton Tigers.
Golf: The varsity boys played at Cole Camp on Thursday. Their next action is on Monday in the district tournament. Tee time is 9am.
Tennis: The varsity tennis teams (2-4) next match is on Tuesday, April 30 @ home vs the Clinton Cardinals. First serve is at 4pm.
Track: The high school team next competition is at Smith-Cotton on Thursday, May 1 in a tune-up for the District Meet on Saturday, May 4..
Congratulations to the Junior High track team on a fine season.
Results from the Conference Track Meet on Wednesday in Smithton are as follows:
- Cody Damlo-3rd place 110 meter high hurdles
- Maia Smith-3rd place 300-meter hurdles
- Mariana Restrepo-1st place 800-meter run
- Jackson Manning-2nd place 1600 meter run
- Emma Lane-2nd place triple jump, 3rd place the 200-meter dash
- Emma Siron-3rd place shot put, 3rd place long jump
- Jaden Velando-tied 3rd place long jump, 5th place 100-meter dash, 5th place 200-meter dash
- Kate Carney-4th place discus, 4th place shot put
- 2nd place finish for the JH girls 4×100 meter relay (Mariana, Kate, Emma, Emma)