SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Thursday, April 25th, 2019
- Today is Thursday of Easter Week and the Feast Day of St. Mark
|4.25.19 Thursday||4.26.19 Friday|
|Hot ham and cheese sandwich
National Pretzel Day
- JH/HS: Yearbook sales are almost over. We have 11 yearbooks left for sale. Yearbook sales end on May 17.
- Attention High School Students: 11 students still owe for snack bar charges. Please pay Mrs. Howell.
- Any Junior or Sophomore who has not yet applied to Leadership Sedalia may still do so. The application deadline date has been extended to Friday, April 26th. To all students who apply, there will be two students scholarships for Leadership Sedalia. See either Mrs. Buckley or Ms. McMullin for an application.
- Bandits Swim Team starts May 6th, at Sedalia Middle School Pool. If you are interested in being part of the summer swim team please see Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- There will be a meeting during homeroom today for any 6th or 7th-grade boy interested in JH BB for next season. The meeting will take place in the commons.
- There will be a girls Golf meeting today during homeroom in the commons
- STUCO: Yearbook Photo Shoot today during lunch in the Main Gym.
- Key Club: Yearbook Photo Shoot tomorrow during lunch in the Main Gym.
- Volleyball open gym will be Thursday from 4-5:30
- There is a signup sheet for NJHS members to work shifts for El Tap night outside of Ms. Tague’s room, please sign up.
- Mrs. McCollester’s Rachel’s Family will be using their dress down day for trivia this coming Monday the 29th.
Baseball: The varsity boys (6-6, 3-4) play Stover at home this evening. Game time is 5pm.
Softball: The varsity girls (2-11, 1-7) also play at home tonight vs Stover. Game time is 5pm.
Golf: The varsity boys ………………………………… Their next action is this afternoon at Cole Camp. Tee time is 4pm.
Tennis: The varsity tennis teams (2-4) next match is on Tuesday, April 30 @ home vs the Clinton Cardinals. First serve is at 4pm.
Track: Congratulations to the HS & JH track teams for strong performances at the Kaysinger Conference track meet yesterday in Smithton. This concludes the Junior High season. The high school team next competition is at Smith-Cotton on Thursday, May 1 in a tune-up for the District Meet on Saturday, May 4..