SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
- Today is Wednesday of Holy Week
|4.17.19 Wednesday||4.18.19 Thursday|
Peas and carrots
|Hot dog on bun
Bbq baked beans
carrots and celery
- JH/HS: Yearbook sales are almost over. We have 11 yearbooks left for sale. Don’t be left out, get your yearbook!
- Current Sophomores and Juniors! Want to be the voice of the student body? STUCO elections are coming up soon. Sign-up on Mrs. Howell’s door.
- There are 21 students who still owe snack bar charges! Please pay Mrs. Howell today! The snack bar will not re-open until all snack bar charges are paid in full. Emails will be going home to parents next week if your snack bar charges have not been paid.
- Looking for a Senior 2020 interested in tutoring a student this summer for A+ hours. If interested, please contact Mrs. Williams.
- Bandits Swim Team starts May 6th, at Sedalia Middle School Pool. Swimmers 10 and under practice from 5:30 to 6:15, 11 and up practice from 6:15 to 7:00. If you plan on swimming on the girls high school team next year, please plan workouts with the Bandits or another team. See Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- K-8 baseball/softball is starting soon! High school students: If you are interested in umpiring for the games please meet in Mrs. Kennon’s room homeroom on Thursday.
- There will be a Junior class meeting during homeroom Thursday in Mrs’s Turners room
- There will be an NJHS meeting during homeroom Thursday
- There will be a meeting during homeroom on Thursday, April 25th for any 6th or 7th-grade boy interested in JH BB for next season. The meeting will take place in the commons.
Baseball: The varsity boys (4-6, 2-4) take on the Lincoln Cardinals for the consolation bracket trophy in the Kaysinger Conference baseball tournament at 4pm on Thursday at Centennial Park.
Softball: The varsity girls (2-9, 1-5) split a pair of games yesterday @ Centennial Park. In the first game, the girls lost to the Lincoln Cardinals. In the 2nd game the girls rallied late to pick up their 2nd win of the season with a 20-12 win over the Otterville Eagles. Sophomore Maria Mergen was the winning pitcher, picking up her first career victory as a pitcher.
The girls play again this afternoon in Lamonte. First pitch is 4:30.
Golf: The varsity boys next action is Monday at SCC vs Boonville and Fayette. Tee time is 4pm.
Tennis: The varsity tennis teams (2-3) next match is Monday in Carrollton with a 4pm first serve.
Track: The HS track teams next meet is on Tuesday @ Knob Noster. Start time is 4pm.
The jr high team competes next at the Conference track meet on Wednesday in Smithton.