SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Monday, April 15th, 2019
- Today is Monday of Holy Week
|Chicken Fajita Tacos
- Today is a dress down day to benefit the Devon Grose Scholarship fund.
- Review of School Athletic / Activities Attendance policy
- Students in grades 7-12th! There are only 9 yearbooks available to be purchased. Buy your copy today!
- Congratulations to Mrs. Bahner, Mr. Hartman and the entire cast and crew of “The Importance of Being Earnest”. You all did a wonderful job!
- Looking for a Senior 2020 interested in tutoring a student this summer for A+ hours. If interested, please contact Mrs. Williams.
- There will be a meeting this morning during homeroom for all juniors and sophomores in the commons.
- Seniors, please meet in Mrs. Hagebusch’s room on Tuesday, April 16th for homeroom. We will be taking a photo. Check in with your homeroom teacher first
- Bandits Swim Team starts May 6th, at Sedalia Middle School Pool. Swimmers 10 and under practice from 5:30 to 6:15, 11 and up practice from 6:15 to 7:00. If you plan on swimming on the girls’ high school team next year, please plan workouts with the Bandits or another team. See Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- Prom RSVP’s and money are due to Cody Damlo, today is the last day to get that prom ticket. You don’t want to miss this 🙂
Baseball: The varsity boys (3-6, 2-4) split a pair of games in the Kaysinger Conference tournament on Saturday. After beating LaMonte in the opening round game the Grems lost a 6-2 decision to Windsor. The boys play again at 4pm today in Lincoln in the consolation round of the tournament.
Softball: The varsity girls (1-8, 0-4) next action is at home on Tuesday vs the Otterville Eagles. Game time is 5pm.
Golf: The varsity boys compete today at the Sedalia Country Club in the Sacred Heart Classic. Tee time is 10am.
Tennis: The varsity tennis team (2-2) next action is this afternoon at Helias in Jefferson City.
Track: The jr high team competes today in Russellville. The HS track teams next action is on Monday the 15th @ Smith-Cotton.
There are a number of early dismissals for athletic competitions today. Please check Mr. Fall’s email for further details.