SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Friday, April 12th, 2019
- Today is the Feast day of Abstinence
|4.12.19 Friday||4.15.19 Monday|
Carrots and Celery
National Grilled Cheese Day
|Chicken Fajita Tacos
- Today is 4th quarter mid-quarter. Seniors are out today on Senior Retreat.
- Students in grades 7-12th! There are only 14 yearbooks available to be purchased. Buy your copy today!
- Join us TONIGHT for the delightful musical performance of “The Importance of Being Earnest” at the Liberty Center! The curtain goes up at 7pm. Tickets are available in the office, at the rectory or at the door for $5. Come out and support our theatre department!
- Looking for a Senior 2020 interested in tutoring a student this summer for A+ hours. If interested, please contact Mrs. Williams.
- Junior and Senior Prom RSVPs and money is due today to Cody Damlo
- Seniors, please meet in Mrs. Hagebusch’s room on Tuesday, April 16th for homeroom. We will be taking a photo. Check in with your homeroom teacher first
- Bandits Swim Team starts May 6th, at Sedalia Middle School Pool. Swimmers 10 and under practice from 5:30 to 6:15pm, 11 and up practice from 6:15 to 7:00pm. If you plan on swimming on the girls’ high school team next year, please plan workouts with the Bandits or another team. See Mrs. Hegger with questions or for more details.
- Summer is going to STATE! Junior Summer Caton will compete on Saturday at the MSHSAA State Speech, Debate, and Drama competition in Springfield on Saturday. She will perform her Humorous Interpretation, “Death by Public Speaking.” When you see Summer today, tell her Congratulations and Break a Leg!
Baseball: The varsity boys (2-5, 2-4) lost to the Cole Camp Bluebirds yesterday by a score of 8-2. They play in the Kaysinger Conference tournament tomorrow in Lincoln. The opening round game is at 11am vs the LaMonte Vikings. The winner of this game plays the Windsor Greyhounds at 1pm.
Softball: The varsity girls (1-8, 0-4) lost to Cole Camp last night by a score of 16-5. Their next action is at home on Tuesday vs the Otterville Eagles. Game time is 5pm.
Golf: The varsity boys placed third in the Kaysinger Conference tournament yesterday shooting a season-best score of 378. Jeff Hollabaugh and Aaron Kennon earned all-conference honors posting scores of 85 and 86 respectively. The boys next action is on Monday at the Sedalia Country Club in the Sacred Heart Classic. Tee time is 10am.
Tennis: The varsity tennis team (2-2) next action is on Monday at Helias in Jefferson City.
Track: The jr high team competed yesterday at Smith-Cotton High School.
The HS track teams next action is on Monday the 15th @ Smith-Cotton. Both meets will begin at 4pm.