SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Thursday, April 11th, 2019
- Today is the Feast day of St. Stanislaus
|4.11.19 Thursday||4.12.19 Friday|
|Grilled chicken sandwich
Carrots and Celery
National Grilled Cheese Day
- Today is an early out for the faculty meeting. We are on a shortened day schedule. Spring Pictures are also today for students in PK-3 through 8.
- There will be an NJHS meeting today after school in Ms. Tague’s room.
- Students in grades 7-12th! There are only 14 yearbooks available to be purchased. Buy your copy today!
- Join us Friday night for the delightful musical performance of “The Importance of Being Earnest” at the Liberty Center! Performances start at 7pm each night and tickets are available in the office or at the rectory for $5. Come out and support our theatre department!
- Looking for a Senior 2020 interested in tutoring a student this summer for A+ hours. If interested, please contact Mrs. Williams.
- Junior and Senior Prom RSVPs and money is due Friday, April 12th to Cody Damlo
- Seniors, please meet in Mrs. Hagebusch’s room on Tuesday, April 16th for homeroom. We will be taking a photo. Check in with your homeroom teacher first
Baseball: The varsity boys (2-4, 2-3) play at home this afternoon vs Cole Camp. Game time is 4pm @ Centennial Park.
Softball: The varsity girls (1-7, 0-3) also take on the Cole Camp Bluebirds at home this afternoon in a 4pm start.
Golf: The varsity boys shot played at Marshall in a triangular match vs Marshall and Boonville yesterday. They are playing today in Cole Camp in the Kaysinger Conference tournament. Tee time is 9am.
Tennis: The varsity tennis team (2-2) lost to Boonville last night by a score of 7-2. Andy Bautista and Hunter Deresenski picked up the 2 wins for SH in their singles matches. Kiley Beykirch picked up a singles win in the JV match. Next action is on Monday at Helias in Jefferson City.
Track: The jr high team competes today at Smith-Cotton High School.
The HS track teams next action is on Monday the 15th @ Smith-Cotton. Both meets will begin at 4pm.