SACRED HEART SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Extraordinary Catholic Education. Through Christ. For ALL.
Tuesday, April 9th, 2019
- Today is the Feast day of Saint Acacius
|4.9.19 Tuesday||4.10.19 Wednesday|
- Students in grades 7-12th! There are only 14 yearbooks available to be purchased. Buy your copy today!
- Students in grades PreK 3 to 6th grade! We have SIX yearbooks left to sell! Let Mrs. Howell know if you want one. Yearbook sales end on Wednesday for the elementary school.
- There will be Junior Class meeting today during homeroom in Mrs.Turner’s room.
- JH Boys basketball will be going to Mazzio’s for lunch today. They will be a few minutes late for 4th hour.
- There will be an NJHS meeting Thursday after school in Ms. Tague’s room.
- Join us Wednesday and/or Friday night for the delightful musical performance of “The Importance of Being Earnest” at the Liberty Center! Performances start at 7pm each night and tickets are available in the office or at the rectory for $5. Come out and support our theatre department!
- Looking for a Senior 2020 interested in tutoring a student this summer for A+ hours. If interested, please contact Mrs. Williams.
- Junior and Senior Prom RSVPs and money is due Friday, April 12th to Cody Damlo
Baseball: The varsity boys (1-4, 1-3) next action is this afternoon in Green Ridge. Game time is 4pm.
Softball: The varsity girls (1-6, 0-2) next action is on Tuesday, April 9 in Green Ridge. Game time is 4pm. Baseball and softball will be dismissed at 2:15 today.
Golf: The varsity boys (3-2) shot a 432 in the Smith-Cotton Invitational yesterday at the Sedalia Country Club. Their next action is this afternoon at the Eldon Country Club. Tee time is 4pm.
Tennis: The varsity tennis team (2-1) lost to Knob Noster by a score of 6-3 last night at the Liberty Park courts. Andy Bautista and Joseph Henke won in singles while Andy and Brian Sierra won their doubles match. Their next action is on Wednesday @ home vs Boonville. First serve is at 3:30pm.
Track: The jr high and HS track teams competed yesterday in Smithton. We will share results as they become available. The high school teams next action are on Monday the 15th @ Smith-Cotton. The meet will begin at 4pm.