Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
|Ham & Pea Casserole
- We will have all school Mass tomorrow morning at 8:30.
- Grades 7-12 please make sure to purchase your 2019 yearbook! You only have until this Friday, November 9th to purchase your yearbook for $45! Make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing deal! See Mrs. Howell or order online.
- Speech team will meet briefly today during homeroom in Room 203 to finalize entries for the Adrian contest. The schedule has changed – important info will be addressed!
- Babysitters are needed for the 1st Reconciliation meeting on Thurs Nov 15th from 6 to 8. If you are in need of service hours and can help out, please see Mrs. Bentch.
- Today is the first-day winter weather dress code. Homeroom teachers please help your students with any questions about this that they might have.
- There is an 8th-grade parent meeting tonight at 6pm in the cafeteria. Eighth graders, please remind your parents.
- Mr. Jones will have a group of high school students out today at the Momberg Math & Science competition. This is taking place at Central Methodist University in Fayette.
- Fifth grade is also out today on a field trip to Jefferson City.
- Fall picture makeups will be taken on Friday.
- The November APC meeting is scheduled for Friday, 11/9 at 11:30 in the Parish Center
- Grades 7-12 please make sure to purchase your 2019 yearbook! You only have until this Friday, November 9th to purchase your yearbook for $45! Make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing deal! See Mrs. Howell or order online
The Sacred Heart speech team started their season off right at the Windsor contest on Saturday, Nov. 3.
- Senior Alyssa Perez competed in Prose Reading, finished 6th in Poetry and 6th in Improv Duet with her partner Hunter Deresinski.
- Junior Hunter Deresinski also came in 4th in Radio Speaking.
- Junior Summer Caton competed in Original Works, won the 3rd place medal in Prose, and 4th in Storytelling.
- Junior Aaron Kennon competed in Prose.
- Sophomore Jeff Hollabaugh came in 7th in Extemporaneous Speaking.
- Sophomore Addie Hunsaker competed in Storytelling and won 6th in Radio.
- Freshmen Chanceler Homan and Donavan Dobson competed in Improv Duet.
- Chanceler also competed in Storytelling.
- Donavan also competed in Prose.
The Talking Gremlins travel to Adrian on Saturday for our next contest. Get’em, Grems!