Wednesday, September 12th, 2018
- Today is the Feast Day of Saint Guy of Anderlecht
|Biscuits and gravy
- JH Art Students are out today at the Conference Art Day. That list has been distributed.
- Secondary Mass today @ 8:30
- There will be an NHS meeting today during lunch in the Commons. Bring your lunch with you!
- Student volunteers are needed for the Hall of Fame event this Sunday. The sign-up sheet is outside Mrs. Kennon’s room. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Van Leer. Our Hall of Fame induction is a special event bringing together alumni and friends of SHS that span the decades.
- There will be a meeting during homeroom next Tuesday, Sept. 18 in the ITV lab for any students, grades 7 – 12 who would be interested in hearing about the new Robotics Club here at SH.
The Grems (4-2 / 1-0) beat Lincoln High School in straight sets last night in the SH Gym. The girls travel to Green Ridge on Thursday for an important Kaysinger Conference matchup. JV first serve is at 5:30 pm followed by varsity action.
The JH Girls “A” team (1-0) beat Lincoln in two straight to open their season last night. The JH “B” team (0-0-1) split two games with Lincoln. They also travel to Green Ridge on Thursday with a 5:30 first serve in the auxiliary gym.
The varsity girls traveled to Warrensburg yesterday for a triangular match @ Hidden Pines Golf Course.
The varsity boys (3-5 / 0-0) resume action Thursday in Green Ridge as we kick off conference play. The game will follow the JH at approximately 5:45.
The Gremlin JH Soccer team will open their season on Thursday, Sept. 13 @ Green Ridge. Kickoff is at 4:30.
The JH Football boys (1-1) lost to the Chilhowee Indians by a score of 46-32. Next action is on Monday the 17th in Sweet Springs vs. the Greyhounds. Kickoff is at 5pm.