Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
- Today is the Feast Day of the Saint Rosalia
Broccoli and cheese
|Rib on Bun
- Juniors and seniors who plan on being confirmed this year need to bring their paperwork and money to Mrs. Bolin ASAP!!! At the latest by Tuesday, September 4.
- STUCO officers will meet on Today, September 4 during homeroom in Mrs. Howell’s room.
- The 2018 Yearbook Distribution Party will be held on Wednesday, September 5th @ 8:30 am. We will hand out the 2018 Yearbooks to current grades 8-12th in the Main Gym. Students will need pens or sharpies to sign one another’s yearbooks. We still have a handful of 2018 yearbooks for sale if you are interested. High School Grades 7-12th is $70. Elementary Pre-K to 6th $15.
- There will be an NJHS meeting in Ms. Tague’s room Thursday, September 6 immediately after school.
- STUCO will meet Friday, Sept. 7th in Mrs.Howell’s room for lunch, bring your lunch with you! We will be making committee assignments.
- Any student who would be interested in serving as a soccer manager/stat keeper for the 2018 Varsity Soccer season, please see Mr. Jones.
- Early Dismissal Thursday at 1pm-Spirit Dress. Homeroom teachers please carefully review the spirit dress guidelines for your students.
Spirit Dress Days Policy:
- Jeans or dress shorts (during warm weather seasons) may be worn.
- All pants & jeans are to be neat and clean with no rips, holes, or frays.
- Any Gremlin or Sacred Heart top, or a plain red or white top may be worn. Tops must have sleeves.
- If the top is not a Gremlin or Sacred Heart top there should be no other writing on it.
- Students may wear their shirts untucked on Spirit Dress days.
- A belt need not be worn on Spirit Dress days unless the pants are too loose fitting to be held up otherwise.
- Students who choose not to dress in Spirit Dress attire are expected to wear the uniform. Students who simply forget may take advantage of being untucked if they choose.
- Spirit Dress days are free.
- Tights or Yoga Pants are not permitted.
The girls play California High School in a home match tonight. JV first serve is at 5:30.
The girls travel to California today for a quadrangular match with a 4pm tee time.
The varsity boys lost the 3rd place game in the Barstow Tournament to host Barstow by a score of 5-2 on Sat. Their next action is tomorrow evening in the opening round of the Clinton Tournament.
Parents of Juniors and Seniors:
If your child has not yet received the Sacrament of Confirmation the time to sign up is now. The reception of this third sacrament of initiation is very important in the spiritual development of young Catholics. We hope that you will strongly consider having your child be a part of this program.
Mrs. Bolin has sent out some initial paperwork but has not had the response we are used to getting. If you need more information, please contact Mrs. Bolin – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, Dr. Register