Thursday, August 30, 2018
Today is the Feast Day of Jeanne Jugan
Broccoli and cheese
- NO SCHOOL tomorrow due to the Kaysinger Conference professional development day in Lincoln or on Monday – LABOR DAY
- Seniors: If you have not already done so, please get your Rotary bio’s completed and turned in to Mrs. Kennon
- STUCO officers will meet on Tuesday, September 4 during homeroom in Mrs. Howell’s room.
- The 2018 Yearbook Distribution Party will be held on Wednesday, September 5th @ 8:30am. We will hand out the 2018 Yearbooks to current grades 8-12th in the Main Gym. Students will need pens or sharpies to sign one another’s yearbooks. We still have a handful of 2018 yearbooks for sale if you are interested. High School Grades 7-12th is $70. Elementary Pre-K to 6th $15.
- Any student who would be interested in serving as a soccer manager/stat keeper for the 2018 Varsity Soccer season, please see Mr. Jones
- Congratulations to the following students who will be representing SHHS in Youth Leadership Sedalia this year: Seniors Miranda Belles & Brian Oster, Juniors Summer Caton, Grace Goodwin & Hannah McDonald
Volleyball: The varsity and junior varsity volleyball teams will travel to Crest Ridge tonight. First serve is at 6pm.
Girls Golf: Next action for the girls is Tuesday, Sept. 4 as they travel to California for a quadrangular match with a 4pm tee time.
Soccer: The Grems play Maryville at 5:45 this evening in the semi-final round of the Barstow tournament. The team will be dismissed at 2:15 to travel to Barstow.