- This event has passed.
Veterans Day Mass – 6-12 Mass (Grades 6-12)
November 11 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Order of Events:
- No recessional song and students will stay seated
- Kiley Beykirch, STUCO President will introduce our speaker
- Lt. Col. Chris Diller (Paige, Lauren, Sam, Abby, and Rachel’s dad) will speak to students in grades 6-12 in the chapel following Mass
- Kiley Beykirch, STUCO President will invite all students in grades 9-12 to join us in the cafeteria
- Ms. McMullin will unveil the updated Veteran’s wall (we have 104 plaques)
- Kiley Beykirch, STUCO President will close us in prayer
This will take all of the first hour and most of the second hour on Thursday, November 11.
Mrs. Bolin Planning
Thursday, November 11, 6-12; St. Marin of Tours; Readings: Wis 7: 22b-8:1; Lk 17: 20-25.
Jueves11 de noviembre, 6 to a 12vo grado; St. Marin of Tours; Lecturas: Sab 7:22b-8:1; Lc 17: 20-25.