Hall of Fame Inductees
The mission of the Sacred Heart School Hall of Fame is to recognize and honor the extraordinary accomplishments of the members of the Sacred Heart School family and celebrate those who can be looked upon as legitimate role models by current and future Gremlins.
Candidates for strong consideration include alumni who have made a positive impact on the world in which they live during their Sacred Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. Candidates also can include groups (such as teams) and non-alumni (SHS faculty, staff, parents, and volunteers) who have in some way made a positive, meaningful and lasting contribution to Sacred Heart School.
Anyone is eligible to submit nominations to the SHS Hall of Fame.
Inducted will be made in one of three categories:
- Personal and Professional Achievement
- Academics, Athletics and Activities
- Noteworthy Groups
Qualifications for candidacy to the Sacred Heart Catholic High School Hall of Fame:
- under normal circumstances, have been out of high school for a minimum of 20 years
- have made contributions well above the norm in the classroom and/or in the realm of extracurricular activities while a member of Sacred Heart High School family
- have demonstrated loyalty, commitment or service to Sacred Heart High School
- clearly, have carried out the mission of SHHS in their adult lives
- have distinguished themselves in their chosen fields
- have accomplished something historic or truly exceptional in the manner in which they represented Sacred Heart High School.
If you have any questions please contact Liz Van Leer.
Liz Van Leer
Sacred Heart School
416 W. Third St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
Nominations for the next Hall of Fame inductees must be received no later than