The enrollment process for 2021-2022 is opening now. Please take a very close look at all of the information below!
SHS is enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year
- Proven foundation for long-term academic success
- Exceeds national accreditation standards
- Missouri A+ Scholarship Program school
- ACT scores surpass the national average
- Championship caliber athletics at all grade levels
- Numerous extra-curricular activities
- Before and after school care offered
- Many opportunities for parent involvement
- Bus services for families in Warrensburg, Knob Noster, WAFB, *Marshall, and surrounding areas
* Marshall route for high school students and is dependent on the number of riders.
The enrollment process for 2021-2022 has begun. Here are a few reminders:
- All families will be able to use the 2019 tax returns to complete the application.
- The $35 grant/aid application fee is waived for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Processing fees at the time of enrollment will change to $150 per family. These are non-refundable fees and will NOT be applied to tuition.
- To be eligible for named scholarships the FACTS Aid and Award application must be submitted by January 13, 2021.
- The cost to educate a student will remain the same for 2021-2022.
- Every family that completes the FACTS Aid & Award application will receive some level of assistance based on their individual situation.
- If you do not wish to request tuition assistance, please notify Jessica Pyle, Finance Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org of your intent to enroll.
Please remember that the primary purpose for enrollment early in 2021 is to allow us to be the best possible stewards of the resources we have to effectively educate our students!
We plan to have a good handle on enrollment numbers prior to offering teacher contracts for the 2021-2022 school year (this occurs in March each year). Since salaries and benefits have, by far, the greatest impact on our budget we hope to make sure that our staffing accurately and efficiently meets the needs of our students and families.
This timeline should also help us be proactive when we see that we have teacher needs to fill, allowing us to recruit and attain the best teaching talent possible for our students. We also hope that this helps each of you as you plan for your household budgets moving forward.
As always, it is an honor and a pleasure to serve your family!
Dr. Mark Register
Sacred Heart School