Welcome to Sacred Heart School
Home of the GREMLINS
We are excited you are considering Sacred Heart School. We look forward to getting to know you and there are many ways you can get to know us!
See first-hand the elements of our long term success where we introduce you to faculty and coaches in your areas of interest. Schedule your tour today by calling Mrs. Ryane City, the Admissions Coordinator at 660-827-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come spend a day with us to experience student life as a Gremlin. Visit classes, meet faculty and get to know current Sacred Heart students. Mrs. Ryane City, Admissions Coordinator at 660-827-3800 or email@example.com.
Sacred Heart School enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is underway. We hope you will reflect, pray, and feel, as we do, there is no better investment for your child than a quality Catholic Christian education. We are here to assist you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at (660) 827-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Sacred Heart School admissions team to initiate the enrollment process. Contact Mrs. Ryane City, the Admissions Coordinator at 660-827-3800 or email@example.com.
More than 80% of our families seek tuition assistance. We firmly believe in extending our Catholic mission to as many students as possible. That is why Sacred Heart utilizes a cost-based need-based tuition model. This tuition model is tailored to your family’s specific need as determined by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, which is the nation’s leading tuition management and financial aid assessment software. We will award over $700,000 in need-based tuition assistance in 2019-2020.
Your submission of a FACTS Aid Application makes you eligible to receive the assistance your family would qualify for.
To begin the need-based scholarship application process, visit https://factsmgt.com/parent-
Families completing the FACTS application by March 1 will receive a $35 credit for the FACTS application fee on their 2019-2020 tuition contract.
If you have questions with the FACTS application process, please contact Jessica Pyle, Director of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-827-3800.
Families who completed FACTS will be notified of expected family tuition.
Families will schedule a meeting to sign tuition contracts.
– Nurturing the whole child … both academically & spiritually
– Developing future leaders
– Posted ACT scores ranging from 9.7% higher (science) to 16% higher (English) than statewide scores. (Based on ACT scores of 2015 graduates from Jefferson City Diocese vs. Missouri high school student average.
– Sets high academic standards & students consistently rise to the challenge
– Holds numerous academic & sports titles
– Graduated 100% of its students with 100% entering military or college (Class of ’17)
– Saved its families $200,000+ in college dollars through dual credit hours (Based on 40 students averaging 20 credit hours during their JR & SR year.)
– 99% of parents respect our teachers & administrators
– 97% of parents feel welcomed at SHS
– 97% of parents are likely to recommend SHS to others
– 93% of parents believe their child’s love for God is growing
(Based on responses from our 2015 parent satisfaction survey)
Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart School. We realize that parents are making a significant investment in their children’s future by choosing Sacred Heart. For more information contact Dr. Mark Register, Administrator – email@example.com