Sacred Heart School
Uniform Policy from the Elementary Handbook
Dennis & JCPenney are the preferred uniform provider for JH students. Most items are available through other suppliers; however they must be identical in style and color.
- Red or white tops (any red or white top featured in the uniform catalog of any of the companies is acceptable). Shades of red such as dark red, maroon or burgundy are not part of the uniform.
- Navy or khaki bottoms. (any navy or khaki bottom featured in the uniform catalog of any of the companies is acceptable unless there are pockets on the outside such as cargo type pants or shorts).
- The Active Wear section of the Dennis catalog is not acceptable as part of the Sacred Heart School uniform unless an item has been specifically requested and approved.
- Gremlin Gear - polo or oxford shirts, sweaters or sweatshirts are acceptable. Gremlin Gear is available through the SH Booster Club or the online store.
- Sweaters or sweatshirts (red, white or navy) are to be worn with a collared shirt underneath. Sweaters or sweatshirts are to be purchased through Gremlin Gear or one of the designated uniform companies.
- Shirts must be tucked in and belts are to be worn. Elastic waist pants are acceptable, especially for younger students.
- Shoes may be tennis shoes or dress shoes. In the winter months of December, January and February a warm, functional shoe may be worn at the discretion of the parent.
- Jackets and coats are not allowed to be worn in classrooms. These items must be kept in lockers.
- Socks or tights (red, white, black or navy) are to be worn.
- Uniform shorts may be worn from Mar. 1 to Nov. 1.