*** ALL School Enrollment going on NOW . . . . ALL School Enrollment going on NOW ***
"A School Rich in Tradition"
Sacred Heart School
Uniform Policy from the Elementary Parent / Student Handbook
1. Red or white tops (any red or white top featured in the uniform catalog of any of the companies is acceptable). Shades of red such as dark red, maroon or burgundy are not part of the uniform.
2. Navy or khaki bottoms. (any navy or khaki bottom featured in the uniform catalog of any of the companies is acceptable unless there are pockets on the outside such as cargo type pants or shorts).
3. The Active Wear section of the Dennis catalog is not acceptable as part of the Sacred Heart School uniform unless an item has been specifically requested and approved.
4. Gremlin Gear - polo or oxford shirts, sweaters or sweatshirts are acceptable. Gremlin Gear is available through the SH Booster Club.
5. Sweaters or sweatshirts are to be worn with a collared shirt underneath. Sweaters or sweatshirts are to be purchased through Gremlin Gear or one of the designated uniform companies.
6. Shirts must be tucked in and belts are to be worn. Elastic waist pants are acceptable, especially for younger students.
7. Shoes may be tennis shoes or dress shoes. In the winter months of December, January and February a warm, functional shoe may be worn at the discretion of the parent.
8. Socks or tights (white or red) are to be worn.
9. Uniform shorts may be worn from Mar. 1 to Nov. 1.
©Copyright 2010 Sacred Heart School
Calendar | About Us | Student Life | Spiritual Life | Clubs & Organizations | Athletics | Faculty & Staff | Opportunities | Contact Us | Sitemap