Sacred Heart High School Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame Inductees
Sacred Heart High School Inaugural Induction Class
Printable Nomination Form
Online Fillable Form - download - complete - save - return
Sacred Heart Catholic High School is going to induct the inaugural class to the SHHS Hall of Fame In conjunction with Winter Homecoming activities in January of 2017.
The Hall of Fame Committee is inviting you to be part of the process by nominating deserving individuals. The committee, led by our pastor, Fr. Mark Miller and Lead Administrator, Dr. Gary Manning, will be considering high caliber individuals who have gone above and beyond the call to serve Sacred Hear and/or represent the very best in what SHHS strives to produce. We want to recognize individuals, both alumni and those who may not be SHHS alumni, who exemplify what we believe the Sacred Heart High School family embodies.
The mission of the Hall of Fame is to celebrate the successful accomplishments of the members of the Sacred Heart High School family. The achievements of recipients will have made a positive impact upon the world in which they live both during their Sacred Heart years and/or after leaving Sacred Heart. The Sacred Heart High School Gremlins who are recognized in this honorary entity are those who can be looked upon as legitimate role models by current and future Gremlins.
Inducted will be made in one of three categories:
- Personal and Professional Achievement
- Academics, Athletics and Activities
- Noteworthy Groups
Qualifications for candidacy to the Sacred Heart Catholic High School Hall of Fame:
- under normal circumstances, have been out of high school for a minimum of 20 years
- have made contributions well above the norm in the classroom and/or in the realm of extracurricular activities while a member of Sacred Heart High School family
- have demonstrated loyalty, commitment or service to Sacred Heart High School
- clearly have carried out the mission of SHHS in their adult lives
- have distinguished themselves in their chosen fields
- have accomplished something historic or truly exceptional in the manner in which they represented Sacred Heart High School.
Your nomination may be completed and submitted online or you may pick up nomination forms at the Sacred Heart School office or downloading online form. Nominations can be emailed with attachments or mailed to the following address:
Liz Van Leer
Sacred Heart School
416 W. Third St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
Nominations for this inaugural class must be received no later than October 28, 2016.